Here is a quick update to let you know what material you’ll see over the next few weeks, and what to expect for our demonstration on June 22nd.
- Concepts & Tutorials about artistic development of the game, and programming logic
- Video feature on our unique combat system, and how it develops reading & writing comprehension
- Video feature on the characters and story that Annie Winston has created for the game
- Misc. updates about progress sprinkled in with the points listed above
June 22nd 59DoC Demonstration
Working prototype that demonstrates player interaction with the world. This includes:
- Over-world navigation with zone entry
- Zone demonstration
- NPC quest acceptance & completion
- NPC dialogue interaction
- Enemy engagement
- Combat during battles will be represented by an animated storyboard of our planned system.
- Video and printed material detailing characters and story
- We are also planning a Kickstarter launch to occur at the event.
More exciting posts are on their way, as I get more in-game art ready.
Enjoy the screenshot, and thanks for tuning in!